Dun 44: Part II
Welcome to the 2nd installment of the 4 part series (see Part I) :
44 Reasons why giving Mike Dunleavy 44million wasn't the brightest idea
Let's jump in the time machine back to his college years where we could have forecasted the flop. Giving him 44 million? Atma Brother and I wish he had not been drafted.
12. A 6" vertical? White Men Can't Jump isn't just the name of a movie.
13. An example of his incredible court vision, look at his eyes. Yes, that's your man driving right by you.
14. He always had a nose for the ball.
15. He never goes up strong.
16. Look what happens when you ask him to run AND dribble.
17. Him and Luke are virtually the same player, but Mike should have been drafted in the 2nd round just like Luke.
18. Sometimes he can't remember which side of the backboard is in play.
19. Duke was better off with him on the bench.
20. Shot selection. Shot selection. Shot selection.
21. His footwork usually causes him to end up in this position.
22. The only way he gets above the rim is with a ladder.