Thursday, October 13, 2005

Fishing with the Professional

Fisher refuses to slow down in backup role by Marcus Thompson

But Fisher is a professional. So, he's taking this backup point guard job and running with it -- literally.

"Last season, I expected a bigger role and wanted a bigger role based on the personnel," Fisher said after Tuesday night's 101-93 loss to the Lakers. "Now I started the season obviously knowing, with Baron (Davis) and Jason (Richardson) at the guard positions, there's not an opportunity in terms of being a starter or even probably playing big minutes. So for me it's just doing what I have to do when I get in there."


Hey I'd be a professional too if I was making $37 million big ones to sit on the bench and jack up 3's.


1 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger atma brother #1 said...

Hahaha, ain't that the truth. Let's just say we're not exactly raking in the dough here. At least we're having a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home