Friday, January 06, 2006

It's All About the Attitude

NBA.com: A New Attitude in Golden State
He knows that if the team is successful, the personal accolades will come along with it. Not that he hasn't had his share already. Richardson is the only player other than Michael Jordan (not bad company, huh?) to win the Slam Dunk Contest two years in a row. He was the MVP of the Rookie Challenge in his rookie year and then tied the scoring record for that game a year later, so he has enjoyed the hype and pageantry of All-Star Weekend. He's never stuck around through Sunday though.

J-Rich is more focused on defense this season.Rocky Widner/NBAE/Getty Images'I've never been to the game,' he said. 'I told myself that I'd never go to an All-Star game unless I was an All-Star and I'd never go to a playoff game unless I was in it. I've never been to either one, so hopefully this year I can do both.'


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home