Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Our Thunderous Draft Picks!

The draft is only a few hours away, and inquiring minds want to know, what is Mullin going to do? After hours of extensive research, the Team here has each carefully attempted to scientifically predict who the Warriors will pick. Additionally, we included the player we want the Warriors to select. So without further ado, (drum roll please), here are the picks:


Atma Brother #1
I want the Warriors to pick: Hakim Warrick
I think the Warriors will pick: Chris Taft forming "The Most
Beautifulest Front Court in the League"

DJ Fuzzy Logic
I want the Warriors to pick: Danny Granger
I think the Warriors will pick: Channing Frye

Fantasy Junkie
I want the Warriors to pick: Danny Granger
I think the Warriors will pick: Fran Vazquez

Warriors are Hopeless
I want the Warriors to pick: Hakim Warrick
I think the Warriors will pick: Ike Diogu

YaoButtaMing
I want the Warriors to pick: Maria Sharapova. If not, then I'll take Fran Vazquez
I think the Warriors will pick: Chris Taft (the anit-Sharapova)


1 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger atma brother #1 said...

YaoButtaMing-

Who's Maria Sharapova?

Hahaha, do you know some inside info that the Warriors are gonna take him?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home