Sunday, January 15, 2006

Dunleavy Hatin' + Tea Bagging Reaches New Heights

Whoa! An entire blog devoted to dissing your least favorite Warrior? Say it ain't so! I thought we were harsh sometimes (check the archives). We try to stick to humor when it comes to calling Mike Dunnuthin' out, but 2LiveCougs has taken it to a different level with The Best Damned Mike Dunleavy Jr. Blog. It's described as:
The Internet's one and only site dedicated to the most untalented and overpaid player in the NBA - Mike Dunleavy Jr. aka Elf Boy, Skip To My IQ, Manute Dunleavy Jr., Lil' Dun Dun, Dungleavy, Dungina, Ryan DunLeafy Jr...
Good luck 2LiveCougs. (I guess that's what we're supposed to say, but doesn't that mean we're encouraging Dunleavy to play worse?) I still find it incredibly hard to believe that Warriors (mis)management resigned him for 4 more years when fans constantly boo him at the arena and the Internet is a playground for Dun dissing. I might be stating the obvious but- the majority of Warriors fans are not Dunleavy supporters.

Hmmmm, well at least Dunleavy seems to have found a way to enjoy his time on floor more.
Two questions:
1) Do you think Lamar Odom enjoyed Mike's gesture?
2) Is this a flagrant/ intentional foul of a XXX sort?


1 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Dr J said...

Thanks for the mention. I have a long list of sick stuff I'll be putting up this season. I want to take Dun-hating to a whole new level.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home