Sunday, October 16, 2005

All Bulked Up

Biedrins expecting a bulked-up role by Janny Hu for SF Gate

For Biedrins, it all goes back to bulk. Opponents see him in the game and are taken back to high school or college, where they dominated because of their size.

The Lakers' Chris Mihm and Kwame Brown both called for the ball and pounded it inside against him during Tuesday's game. They knew he was vulnerable.

So does Biedrins.

"The first thing when I go on the court, some big guy will say 'Oh, he's weaker than me. I'm bigger, stronger. Now I will get him,' " Biedrins said. "I worked all summer in the weight room to try to get stronger, but still, I need a lot of work. So I have to be ready."


What kind of numbers do you expect Biedrins to put up this season?


1 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger atma brother #1 said...

You aren't by any chance the only and only... MIKE JONES?!

Hahaha, just joking. Great analysis on Biedrins mikej. Most of us see big things coming from the man-child.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home