Sunday, June 19, 2005

Some more Fryes with that


Channing Frye can do this...easily?
I hope you're not tired of the Channing Frye posts because here's another one.

"I feel very sure about (being a lottery pick)," Frye said at a news conference here Friday. "I have proven myself to be the second best center (behind Utah's Andrew Bogut). Teams want a person with character. They want a center who is versatile, a center/forward. I think I can fit that role."

"The 6-foot-11 Frye said he is up to 250 pounds -- 20 pounds heavier than when Arizona's season ended -- and he hopes to put on at least another 5 or 10 pounds before his first NBA game."

"I feel more explosive. I can dunk through the legs now easy," Frye said. "Just my ability to get to the hole quicker is better. I may not look extremely big but I think I can lift with the best of them. It doesn't matter how much you weigh as long as you get the job done."

Dunk through the legs easy? Is he talking about the dunk JR Rider first did at the dunk competition? I'd have to see that one. A 6-11 center pulling that off? I won't believe it until I see it.


1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger atma brother #1 said...

It looks like there's a lot of Frye haters out there, but all of us at the GSW BLOG have to be ecstatic if the Warriors take him because of the great, catchy headlines we can drop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home